The campsite is located next to the festival area. There are a variety of accommodation options available in the campsite to help you complete your festival experience. In the campsite there are showers, toilets, food stands and a 24 hour shop. Please note that a ticket is required to enter the campsite.
The camping store is open 24H or as long as they have customers.
Camp Opening Hours
The campsite opens 0n Thursday 6th of June well before Rainbow’s concerts first artist. Camping site will close on Monday 10.6. at 12:00 pm. After that you have to vacate the area.
The camp reception is open every day from 10am to 10pm.
Kartent – 203€/tent
Own tent spot – 51.5€/spot
Rockfest Priority – tent – 102.5€/tent
Camping area – ticket – 16.5€/day
Rockfest Bungalow – SOLD OUT
RV Place – SOLD OUT
Camping area rules
Camping area rules
- A camping area ticket is required for everyone wanting to stay at the camping area.
- Like the festival, you must be at least 18 years old to enter the camping area.
- Visitors are responsible for their own possessions. The camping area is not responsible for any loss or damage of private of personal belongings. Trading in the area without the owners approval is prohibited.
- Keep the area clean. The area is equipped with garbage disposal spots and visitors are responsible, for keeping their camping spot in clean condition and cleaning it up before leaving.
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring any kind of weapons, explosives, fireworks, drugs, dangerous objects or dangerous substances to the camping area. Persons in possession of such items will be removed from the area immediately.
- Open fires and any kind of barbecues are not allowed.
- Bringing pets to the area is not allowed.
- The area must be silent for 4 am to 10 am. If you are arriving to the area late at night (or early in the morning) be aware of your fellow festival visitors and keep your partying respectful to others.
- Please enjoy your stay! You can drink your own alcoholic beverages but glass bottles are not allowed at the area!
- Persons not following these simple rules, can be removed from the camping area. The staff have the right to remove people from the area who have after a warning decided not to follow the law, rules of the area or staff demands. A person who is removed has no right for a refund!
- Staff and security are available 24/7 for all camping visitors.
- Please be human.